PayStream work with your agencies to process timesheets to ensure you get you paid on time. The PayStream office will be operating on reduced opening hours over the festive period:
- Wednesday 28th December: 9am - 3pm
- Thursday 29th December: 9am – 3pm
- Friday 30th December: 9am – 3pm
We will also be closed on the following bank holidays:
- Monday 26th December
- Tuesday 27th December
- Monday 2nd January
To ensure your pay is processed as seamlessly as possible there are 3 things which you should note:
- Agency deadlines; please liaise with your agency/client to ensure you meet their timesheet and payment deadlines for the festive period.
- Invoice deadlines; if we raise an invoice on your behalf then please ensure you ask us to do this in sufficient time to meet your agency / client's deadline.
- Payment Dates; payments will be made in accordance with your agency or your usual pay cycle although please note the banks non-processing days may affect the date the payment clear in your account.
If you are operating through a PSC company please refer to your agency deadlines and opening hours. We will make sure we remind you again nearer to Christmas of any processes and deadlines relating to your individual circumstances.