Skip to main content

Personal Tax Registration

If you have received an HMRC penalty notice PayStream can help

Personal Tax Return & Other Services Registration

Please register me for the services that I have selected. On submission of this form I can confirm that I have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and the tax return Schedule of Service.

If ANY of the following applies in the period 6th April to the 5th April of the tax year in question, please email us at for further information:

  • Land & Rental properties - (more than 4)
  • Self Employment/Sole Trader/Partnership income

If ANY of the following applies then please select the overseas earnings/split residency option in the additional charges section below:

  • Overseas Investment Income
  • Overseas earnings or profits
  • Arrived in the UK
  • Left the UK

Price: Our standard Return charge until is

£150.00 + VAT (£180.00)

Additional Charges These may apply if you have any of the following:
Please select all the following options which are relevant to your circumstances

Land & Rental properties up to 4 properties:

£70.00 + VAT (£84.00)

Capital Gains calculations (Property & other assets):

£75.00 + VAT (£90.00)

Overseas earnings/split residency:

£75.00 + VAT (£90.00)

Sole Trader/Partnership Income

This is not the income you received through your Limited company. If you answer 'Yes' to this question you will need to contact PayStream for an individual quote before making payment. The total of fees shown below does NOT include the additional fee required for including profits from any sole trading or partnership.

Penalty Appeal Service: £50.00 + VAT (£60.00)

Tax Advice Service: £25.00 + VAT (£30.00)

Total: £150.00 + VAT (£180.00)

I can confirm that I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions and the Schedule of Service


By completing this purchase I confirm I have read, understood and accept PayStream's Privacy Notice which can be accessed here and how PayStream will use my personal information.

We may also need to contact you before commencing your tax return if we have not been notified of any additional sources of income that are shown on this page.

Penalty Appeal Service (PAS)

If you have what HMRC deem as a valid reason for filing your return late, you can claim back the £100 penalty.  This service will review and advise upon the likelihood of a successful claim and appeal the penalty on your behalf.

Tax Advice Service (TAS)

Our Tax Advice Service provides bespoke tax advice and helps you to keep up to date with tax savings opportunities.

Please see the Terms & Conditions for further information on these services.

Back to the Top