Our Customer Care Team are always here to help with any and all of your queries. As such, our experienced team have come up with some "Top Tips" that you may like to know:
- If you are out of the house for more than 5 hours and incur the cost of a meal during your working day, you could be eligible to claim subsistence and receive £5 of tax relief per day.
- If you download the PayStream Mobile App you can upload your expenses with ease through your mobile at home or on the go, as well as tracking any payments.
- We have an online chat service available via your PayStream Portal. Our advisors are on standby ready to help.
- Our office opening hours are 9am until 6pm. Should you find you require assistance outside office hours you can find a number of FAQ's, infographics and tutorials available under the 'help' tab on your PayStream Portal.
- All emails sent to Customer Care (firstname.lastname@example.org) on a Monday - Friday before 16:30 will receive a response the same day.
- Want to review an old payslip? No problem they are all available on your PayStream Portal.
- Do you cycle to work? You could claim 20p tax relief for every mile of your journey.
- If you receive a new contract with a different agency our Customer Care Team are available to highlight any process changes.
If you would like more information about our Customer Care Team's "Top Tips" or have any other questions or queries regarding our umbrella service you can reach us on 0161 929 600 (option 2) or at email@example.com.