Here at PayStream, we are always looking for ways to improve our service offerings, with your contractors at the forefront of our mind. In light of this, we are proud to announce the latest update to our mobile phone apps, including the new dashboard functionality, which gives your contractors a snapshot of their finances at a glance.
For our My PSC contractors, the dashboard gives them a quick summary of the financial position of their Limited Company, so they are aware of what funds are available to withdraw as well as what liabilities we advise them to keep to one side. Having this information on the latest version of our App allows our contractors to track this on the go.
So how are the new features helpful for our My Max contractors? The dashboard includes;
- Any unallocated invoices along with details of the net amount and number of pay periods this covers. These invoices are waiting for funds to be received from their agency so we can make a payment to the contractors.
- Any invoice being prepared for payment so the contractor can track when the Payroll Team have received an instruction or funds from their agency and have allocated the invoice in preparation for payment.
- The value of their last take home pay and the date this was sent to their account.
- The expenses in 'awaiting receipt' status broken down by receipted and mileage.
- If the contractor is on accrued holiday pay, it contains their pot balance and number of days accrued.
Also coming imminently to the amazon store is a Kindle version of the app - this will work on the tablet 'Fire' type devices rather than the traditional e-paper readers.
Our web development team are currently engaged in a project to bring further functionality & performance to the online portal, we're working through the backlog of suggestions made by your contractors!