• work in the construction industry
  • are genuinely self employed (due to new legislation this is now difficult to prove and many agencies may refuse to work with CIS contractors. More information on the legislation can be found here.
  • are registered with a CIS UTR number.

If you don't know about it already, CIS stands for Construction Industry Scheme - it's a special system that HMRC have set up for the construction industry.

The CIS service could well be the best option if you:

My CIS is quick and easy to set up. Call us on 0800 197 6516 (option 1) and we'll get you started.

Tax Returns
Want to speak to an expert?

CIS Service

What is CIS?

How can we help?

Is it the right option for me?

How do I get started?

We've developed My CIS to handle all your paperwork for you, so you can continue to have the freedom and flexibility of working under your own name, but without the worry of HMRC's many rules and regulations. We invoice end clients on your behalf, produce your pay advice and pay you directly - and for a modest fee we can even sort out your annual tax return.

Request a callback
Request a call back...
Full name
Please enter your name
Email address
Phone number
Please enter a valid phone number
Your enquiry
Please enter your enquiry
Call me on a
Have you been referred to us by an agency?
Yes No
Please Select an Option

By completing and sending this form you agree to receive a telephone call, postal communication or email from us. If you do not wish to receive future news about our products, services and offers, please uncheck this box.
Download brochure
When you complete a contact form on this website, please see the Privacy Notice here to understand how we collect and use your personal information